Monday, December 17, 2012

The walking undead

Chapter 1
It was Thursday on December 20 11:30 PM. I was driving through Sister Bay Wisconsin heading south to Hong Kong buffet to get some general Tsao's chicken, it was their midnight special. The town was empty like usual at that hour, i noticed a man being chased down the street by a little girl. He stumbled on the curb and broke his leg, the girl leaped onto him and bit into his head. I instantly pulled over and walked up with my golf club ready, she sees men and charges, i swing once and she falls. The man was bleeding a lot so I helped him into my back seat and promised him a trip to the ER. He was silent the whole way until exactly 12:00 AM when he grabbed my face from behind and I crashed head on with another car, the man in my backseat was ejected through my windshield but he got up and tried killing me. The other driver happened to be Alex Orsted and thankfully he was packing his 500 magnum, he put a basketball sized whole in the man and gave me a .22 for defense. I questioned with fear "what is going on here?!" He replied heroically saying "The apocalypse is here they call me Mr. Omally. We need to get to Sturgeon Bay and put up the bridges."
Chapter 2
It was Friday on December 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM. We were at Hong Kong getting food and we had yet to see any zombies. Then his car alarm went off and we heard a loud scream in the distance. As it got closer we barricaded the windows and went to the roof, there was a mounted turret their and a RPG. Alex began slaughtering them as I blew up cars to slow them down, they began overrunning us when a helicopter came down and crashed into the horde of zombies. Most of them were wiped out so we ran to the downed chopper. We pulled out the pilot and he was unconscious, he was air force and his tags read Sgt. Bryan Dahlie. We put him into a pick up truck and headed towards the bridges, Sgt. Dahlie woke up and warned us of a nuclear strike on door county and to get out. We gunned it through down town going 85 MPH hitting zombies and dodging wreckage. The military already had the idea to put up the bridges, they were opening as we sped up and jumped the gap. We flipped  five times and we were all flung out of the vehicle just before it exploded. Two helicopters came to evacuate us and we all got in. The helicopter beside us took off slowly and zombies grabbed onto it and threw off its weight causing a tale spin, they crashed into us and we went down. On the wrong side of the bridge, we were trapped on the island of the dead. We armed ourselves and had a final stand in Hong Kong, we killed thousands of zombies but one importunately bit me and Orsted did the honorary thing by ending my misery. He and Dahlie escaped to the Ephraim air port and found a bi-plane, they escaped to Canada. I was left lying on top of a time bomb, zombies swarmed me and I exploded taking them all down with me.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment